2.26.2004

 

So I'm genetically ugly?

Went to a dermatologist a few weeks ago. I have these warts on my face that are small enough that no one can see yet. I was forced to go because it could have been viral warts. Turns out they're not. Yey! While i was lying down on the doctor's table, by the way the doctor was kind of cute, the doctor had this huge medical magnifying glass with a round flourescent light surrounding it to look at a person's face closer. She told me to turn my head in her direciton so i was facing her boobies. They're not even boobies, they were a bit flat. Had to be a gentleman right? So I shifted my gaze straight into the magnifying glass straight into her eye.

Dermaotlogist says my warts are the normal warts that one gets from their parents. I got to thinking;: Warts = Frogs = Ugly. The I ask "So I'm genetically ugly?" she says "No". She's kind too. So to make me feel better she says her father has warts on his face and she thinks he's handsome. That was so wrong on one level and c'mon, you're his daughter. of course you're gonna say that. She gave these two astringents or something that I havent used yet which I should use soon.

One more thing. She told me to wait for a few mor eyears before hacing the warts removed because its about 2.5k per session no matter how many warts you have. SO 5 years from now after I get the skin cleaning session, I'll be much more handsome than I am now. Yeah baby!
Comments:

Heavy kitchen appliances anD pACkeD warDroBe Boxes shoulD Be loaDeD onto the truck last, secureD well for sAFe transportation anD unloaDeD first when the vehicle reAChes its Destination. - - افضل شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض حقين شراء الاثاث المستعمل شراء اثاث مستعمل شمال الرياض شراء اثاث مستعمل شرق الرياض
Disengage the loaDing ramp, close the BACk of the rental truck securely anD Drive sAFely.

SAFety shoulD Be your top priority when loaDing your renteD moving vehicle. Try to always think a few steps aheaD so that your householD gooDs continue to serve you in the same conDition that they left your olD home. افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة شركات نقل العفش في المدينة المنورة
مستودعات تخزين الاثاث بالرياض شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض نقل و تخزين الاثاث بالرياض شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بينبع افضل شركة نقل عفش بينبع شركات نقل العفش في ينبع

 
Post a Comment



| << Home