3.06.2004

 

Goddamit!

Ok. spread the word of my website to my list of friend's e-mail. They were probably expecting something kick-ass or at least grand. Shouldve told them that it was amateur night in my wbesite. Fuck!

Well at least one guy had the balls to tell me how crappy it was. Balls because he's a guy. If he was a girl, I'd say he had the temerity. which is still a good thing. Joji. Thanks dude.

Also should have fuckin' told everyone that if they're using dial-up, the pictures would appear at the end of the century and to be patient. A couple of people visited the Downloads page. I doubt they downloaded anything at all. Oh yeah also no one replied to the e-mail so no one wants to updated on it anymore.

Screw it. Back to the drawing board.

GODDAMN SONOVA JESUS FUCKIN' CHRIST! That'll teach me to show something less than kick-ass to people.

... I'll give it till Friday.
Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home