1.21.2005

 

Aaaaaaaaagggghhhh! I'm so bored!


My god! Its so booooooooooooohhhhhhhhring today. I'm so bored I'd rather lie down and sleep until tomorrow afternoon.

Met up with Zac at Shang EDSA about the Internet Cafe. Our first all-business talk meeting for the Internet Cafe. Too bad Franz wasn't there. Mike came too so we can talk about the game console place thing. Initially the Internet Cafe was just me, Zac and Franz and Me and Mike for the game console place thing. Eventually we (Zac, Mike and I) started talking about combining our efforts for one giant gaming establishment place. Franz hasn't given his input yet but we'll talk to him soon.


Afterwards Mike, Zac and I saw a sign that encouraged us to pursue this even further. After that Mike separated to pick up his loving wife in the Mall next to where we were. Zac and I went on to watch Kung-Fu Hustle.

It's a kick-butt action comedy. I liked it alot.

Earlier this week Cheryl Nera started chatting with me on YM. It's not really a big thing but it surprised me is all. She's still in Malaysia but she'll be back in Manila by middle of March for some much needed and sought-after vacation. After that its off to her quest for an MBA.

I also had a couple of job interviews this week so things are looking up. I hope to get that SAP/ABAP programming job. My chance to go into the complex and difficult world of SAP.


Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home