1.10.2005

 

Boring ass sunday


I was supposed to hook up with Zac to talk about the Internet Cafe, but he called that morning saying he was called away by his mom. So the day went tits up at about 10:30am. So I thought 'fuck it! i'm gonna watch a movie'

I had like three movies to choose from that I wanna watch Ocean's Twelve, Kung-Fu Hustle and Blade Trinity. I know, I know. Blade Trinity. I gotta watch it. Its the last film of the first comic movie that paved the way for everybody else. So it gets its due from me even though Triple H is in it. HHH's work ethic aside i still don't like him.

Anyway, I went over the Edsa Shang cause I've never seen their renovated theatres. Its supposed to be better now. So at the ticket counter, I find out that Blade and Kung-Fu Hustle have started. I hate to start a movie late so I decide to watch Ocean's Twelve. I buy a moderately large cup of root beer and a prism shaped cup of buttered popcorn and wne in the theatre. The threatre is so-so.

From the opening scene of the movie with Pitt and Jones, I got to thinking 'What the hell am I watching?'. Of course I stuck around until the end despite that comment.

Ocean's Twelve blows. The majority of the movie was the group stroking the Nightfox's ego by acting like thir bumbling their attempt at theft The group has already stolen the egg while they were at the train station yukking it up. The cameo of that Topher guy form 'That 70's Show' was pointless. Bruce Willis's cameo was suprising. At that moment I was hoping he would be playing Hudson Hawk in the movie and recognize Matt Damon's character or Don Cheadle's character as a colleague and he would be the twelfth member but that is too far fetched. I'm ranting here. I'll stop.

I checked the movie schedules again after to see if what time Hustle and Blade would start but both movies started a good 15 minutes before Ocean's Twelve eneded. So I'll watch those next time. For the rest of the afternoon I walked around the mall checking out girls. But its was sunday. A family day. So not a lot to see. The few girls I did see were leaning on the skanky side.

Then I got home and watched tv and thought about other entreprenuerial stuff for the rest of the night.

Man does anyone read these?
Comments:
you big baby!
 
you big baby!

- jason
 
Didn't u read my review on my blog about 2 weeks back ?

Ocean's 12 sucks dogs bollocks.

The logic that they used (*spoiler* That Tess Ocean LOOKS like Julia Roberts would allow for them to waltz into the museum and steal the egg *spoiler*) does NOT make sense!

If Tess looks like Julia, then what the fark about the rest of the gang ?!

How can Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and Gorge Clooney walk down the streets of Amsterdam without being mobbed by fans ?! That's what Danny Ocean, and gang looks like innit ? The splitting image of popular actors!

That movie's logic went out the window the minute they decided to use the Tess as Julia Roberts.

What a hack writer the movie had, eh ?
 
pretty cool man. keep up the good work!
 
Post a Comment



| << Home