1.04.2005

 

Human Beings

Whats worse than tsunamis and water borne diseases? human beings.

They gnaw at the fabric of morality and compassion. Opportunists lie in wait not caring for the water borne diseases they may get ravaging the victims of the tsunamis. Doesnt matter if they play the 'caste system' card tojustify their actions. Rape is rape. They have to be put down like the dogs they are

To anyone who reads this, tell me if the perpertrators religion or position in society has anything to do with their reason to rape a child. If it is, that ain't right. Its never right to rape a child.

Click here to read the artcile.

I wish those perperators die. I wish their dicks shrivel up and fall of because of the water-borne diseases. I wish they get raped till they die. Does anybody have a genie? i wanna make a wish real bad. I wanna make these wishes come true too.
Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home