2.01.2005

 

Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei.


Been a while since I typed up here. So whats new since then? Let me see...

I watched Elektra this past sunday all for the glory and betterment of Jennifer Garner. I don't how it betters her but hey...

The movie is bad. Its pitiful. All throughout the movie I was already counting the things the akes of the movie could have done it better (There goes the betterment of Jennifer Garner). Did jennifer garner seem a bit mannish in that red getup? I'm sorry my lady. I didnt mean to call you a man. A thousing pardons.

Good freaking good! Are the makers of this movie dense? Didn't they watch Spider-Man the movie? Doesnt take a genius to know that comic book movies have to follow whatever formula was used for Spider-Man the movie for it to be watchable.

Bottom line: Marvel has to get all their characters movie liscence all under one roof. One advantage is sharing of characters. can anyone think of another?

I've finally seen the first 15 episodes of Gundam SEED Destiny. After watching the end of Gundam SEED on Cartoon Network many months ago, I told my buddy Chen that I wish there would be a series that continues in the Gundam Seed universe. Lo and behold, there is. The series starts off slow with the theft of three ZAFT manufactured Gundams and the chase to recover them from the Gundam stealing Earth forces and picks up when the colony Junius 7 is rigged with flare motors for it to fall to earth.

I'll admit colony dropping is a big thing in the Gundam mythos but can't they do something else or drop something else? I'll tell more on Gundam SEED Destiny when i find the time.

On wrestling news, Batista won the 2005 Royal Rumble outlasting 29 others. He beat the Doctor of Thuganomics John Cena to win it. Batista is like my favorite wrestler. He gets pops as big as HHH if not bigger. This guy is massive. His physique looks like it was chiseled from granite. He still looks a little clunky when moving around the ring. But thats because of his size. After winning 2005 Royal Rumble he is eligible to challenge the champ at Wrestlemania 21. His biggest choice in his career is to challenge which champ. Raw's Heavyweight Champion Triple H or Smackdown!'s WWE Champion JBL. I say go for broke. Unite the belts. Be the Undisputed Champion and dominate the wrestling world like no other.

I've had a few job interviews but so far no such luck.

On Friday i'll be going to the JETRO Library to research on the solar panels, cells and wind vanes used in Japan to conserve energy. I mean What kind of campaign did the government do to convince people to use these energy saving devices. First things first though I don't know if it was the Japanese government that initiated the campaign. That's what I intend to find out in the JETRO Library.

Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home