4.30.2005

 

The Black Album's better than coffee


I'm a combination of knackered and sleepy right now and my mom wants me to revise her webquest for her online class. Its too late to drink coffee cause its 8:40pm right now and I don't wanna stay up all night. So I turn to music. Queen, Dave Matthews Band, Rusted Root and the soundtrack to Urusei Yatsura are no help to me now. I need hard core metal to keep myself awake for a few more hours.

Enter the Sandman. I mean enter Metallica's Black Album, one of the best rock metal records ever. I dare anyone to say different. It's one of my fave records coz all the songs are listenable and the hard rockin' ones guarantee a slam dancing and a mosh pit wherever it's played. Metallica's glory days: Man, I hope they recapture it.


Rock ON!

Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home