4.17.2005

 

Updates


Slow updates. Big suprise. It's all because of my lazy ass. There's no other reason. First up, I finally diceded what album to put into my iPod first. Well third actually cause my sister already used it. I'm gonna upload Joe Satriani's Time Machine. It's kick-butt, jamming, instrumental rock including all time favorites Always with Me Always with You, Surfing with the Alien, Time Machine and Speed of Light.


I've watched the Spongebob Squarepants movie four times on DVD now. I'll probably never get tired of it. I've watched it so much I've started speaking the lines each character says while watching the movie. 'Covers your bald spot', 'I'm a Goofy Goober Yeah!', He can do it in nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Patrick. Six it is. Fiiiiivvvveee ( while choking). Patrick Shush. 'We're gonna be men! We're gonna be men! We're gonna be men!'. Wow! Good times. Good times.

Theres a water shortage in East Fairview again. Locals report that there have been Maynilad employees doing some repairs in Viceroy Street. Fortunately, there was a little water around 7pm tonight but very low pressure.

Not sure if I've already said it but Isaac and I are going to make an mmorpg. Its project so far. We ain't getting paid for this. Been fun arguing about ideas and bouncing ideas between ourselves. That's it for now.
Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home