6.28.2005

 

Damn man!


Damn man! been a while. what can I ay. I got lazy. Again. Quick recap: I got a sick two weeks ago. lost ten pounds in the three days I lost 'em cause I couldn't eat nothin. I mean everything was salty. Milk=salty. Water=salty. Rice=salty. Ice cream=salty. Soda=salty. Cereal=Salty. Noodles=Salty. Pork=Salty. Beef=Salty. Everything salty. Eventually I got better. But mu cough didnt. It stayed on for 15 more days until last night when i forced myself to hack out my lungs and whatever mucus is sticking to its walls. The phlgem came out. Was all white. with some saliva. No gray, green or yelloe colored phlegm meaning no infection. Then a few other mini events came across my radar and kinda gave me the felling to write down. So am back. better be better than ever.
Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home