6.30.2005

 

My choices for a new phone


Last weekend my phone started crapping out. It's a Siemens ME45. Tough little phone. Anyway, last weekend I couldn't see nothing on the screen. Its was all orange. Only way to fix it was to remove the battery and restart it but that didn't always work. So as soon as this complete goes tits up I'm changing phones. My new phone is gonna be a toss-up between Nokia's N90 and Sharp's V801SH. Both have a camera that's at least 1 megapixel. Both are triband. Both got SMS, EMS, MMS and an e-mail client but the N90 has instant messaging. The V801SH may not have EDGE but it's data speed, to me, is satisfactory. As of now the N90 is not yet available so I might have to settle with the V801SH. But since my phone hasnt gone tits up. I don't have to make that decision yet.


On a sidenote sometimes I wish Nokia'd bust out a new version of thre 5110 with all the latest mobile technology. Combine the latest and greatest with toughness and a kick-ass battery life.

Click here for pictures of the N90 and here for the V801SH.
Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home