9.30.2005

 

Belated Happy B-Day to Tita Tina

Went to Toti's house last Saturday for Tina's birthday. It's a nice
shindig. Great food. I especially like her grapes layered with powdered
confectionary sugar. Supa sweet baby! I just realized, I've been saying
'baby' here and there when I speak. Cranking 'em out more than at a
pro-lifers convention (thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week).

When me and my sister's got there, my mobile phone started crapping out.
The screen had nothing on it except its orange backlight constantly on. I'd
get the main screen but everything would disappear, I couldn't get to my
inbox, outbox, and phonelist. Had to remove the battery to restart it each
time it crapped out that night. It continued to crap out on Sunday, then it
went back to normal on Monday. Musta been it's period over the weekend.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home