9.22.2005

 

Went out just to be able to say I went out

Went out on Saturday night. Just to SM Fairview nothing fancy. Went out just so I could say I went out Saturday night. Unfortunately it was a 3-day sale at SM Fairview so its was jam-packed with shoppers walking slowly and stopping at each and every sale like a bus stopping anywhere in its routeregardless if its an unloading/loading zone or not.

But before that I took the jeep to get there. I gotta tell ya, I had no problems riding the jeep especially with my fat-ass (I wanna say girth but fat-ass is more appropriate). And when I say 'riding a jeep', I mean not have any problems getting on the jeep and taking my seat comfortably. I didn't have to stretch my legs so my gut won't be squished together by my pants (God bless 'em for not ripping in public) and my balls have room to breath. Hooray for pants!

Baack in the mall, everywhere's crowded, everything's discounted. Got to Skybucks, the eminent source of comics in the Fairview area, and found some figures I could use to start my figure collection. I do grow geekier in the face of social poverty. I spoke to the manager of Skybucks (sorry man forgot your name) and he says their making the move to concentrating on graphic novels and actions figures cause the market for monthly titles (including Wizard Magazine) is going kaput. Or something similar to that.

I walked around the mall some more looking for Burnout Revenge but it's not out yet. Early reviews already say it's gonna be the best stress release game ever and its's also a party game. Me, I just go for the laughs. Around 8:30pm the crowds thinned a bit and the parking lot was emptying itself of cars. So I went over to Pinoy Toppings for dinner. Kids if you got a hankering for rice meals at a low price, go to Pinoy Toppings located at your local mall's food court. You'll love their wide variety of meals with a generous helping of rice and a 'pampainit' soup on the side. All meals under 100 pesos each.

Thats free advertising right there. Can't beat that.

Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home