6.23.2006

 

Peyups.com sucks!

Screw Peyups.com! They suck! Not allow a newbie like me to create my own thread in the forums, huh? I got to post a number of replies in other threads for me to get the ability to create a new thread, huh?

What if I don't like what the other threads are about? What if I'm not interested in the other threads? let alone in the other sections of the forum? Make me waste my time and other peoples time by posting simple posts like "hello" or "i'm not really interested in this thread but i want to post to be able to create a new thread."

Sure there are some of the moderators who display their e-mai address for me to write to and complain, but its just not worth the energy just to be able to create a single thread. A single thread. Thats all I ask. Make that 'used to ask' cause I can't be bothered to anymore. I used to think people from UP are cool; from College, high school or elementary cause they studied at UP. Now, I can't tell the difference between a student from UP and a student from Ateneo.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home