8.04.2006

 

Karin's farewell party


Karin's farewell party Karin's farewell party

Karin's farewell party Karin's farewell party DSC00122 DSC00123

This set is during Karin Doerig's farewell party with just us. Her closest friends in Edinburgh. We are: Jason, Miriam, Sandra, Yang, Nicholas, Inga Match the names to the faces if you can. They're the first few people I've met since I first arrived back in 2002. After Karin cooked us dinner (I helped a little) then afterwards we played Uno. Later on She made me promise to cook her a good Filipino dinner. I still intend to do this. As soon as I find her. I'll cook for her.

Karin, to me, stood out cause she was the only girl I saw that wore these oversized shirts and sweaters and has a dudes haircut haircut she carries so well. Plus she's great to hang out with. She introduced me to these sweet Lind't chocolate. I especially like the thick matchstick looking ones with rum, or is it whiskey, in them. Those are heaven. One time after dinner at the Chaplaincy, I called her on her telling and enticing eyes (cause I swear she was hitting on me by winking as if to say "Hi handsome") and told her that we should get it on already. Out of the corner of my eye Miriam's, or it might have been Sandra's, jaw drops onto the table. I forget what Karin said to set things straight but she did.

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home