8.30.2006

 

Thibaut Gelly birthday pics Part 1

Thibaut Gelly's birthday. Theres no spelling error there. His name really has no 'L' there. This is one of my fondest memories in Edinburgh. Thibaut is my constant opponent in Squash and one of my best buds. I may have won only once against him shattering his perfect record against me but man did I mess with his mind when I won. I announced my retirement after finally beating him.


DSC00403Everyone hangin' at the Chaplaincy while waiting for the food and drinks to get ready and arrive. Light conversation around

DSC00404My hand shaking so hard cause I'm crushing on Antje Schmelzer on the lower right of the picture

DSC00405From left to right: Thibaut's classmate (I forget the name), Richard, Oliver, Benoit, Yessica, Beatriz, Ahmed, Lizbeth and Zilbert

DSC00406Antoine and I in a camera quickdraw showdown. I like to remember that I won.

DSC00407Milk and vodka on the table, kids. It's not hard to imagine

DSC00408From left to right: Andreas, Antoine, Friend of Oliver from Russia (I forget the name)who, Antje, Michael, Beatirz, Benoit, Oliver. Foreground left to right: Zilbert, Lizbeth, ahmed, Yessica

DSC00409Birthday boy's the guy with the plate in his hand. Dude told me the pictures would turn out bad in the Chaplaincy's light and I didn't have my flash on. Look how it turned out Thibaut. It turned out good with very little help from Photoshop. From left to right: Thibaut, Thibaut's clasmate, Miriam, Cheeyong, Nicholas, Thibaut's classmate's girlfriend

DSC00410Same guys ridiculing me in amusement.

DSC00411Finally I'm in the picture. Thats me with 3 Germans and one Russian. From left to right: Richard, Me, Zilbert, Russian guy I forget, Andreas. Oliver was taking this picture I think.

DSC00413Ahhh! The french. These two girls were camera shy. Alexandra Faure on the left and Virginie Ponse on the right. Mike convinced them to hold still and smile for the camera. Dude in the Middle is Antoine. That shoulda been me. Oh well.

Labels:

Comments:
0824jejeRechercher des chaussure nike tn noir et rouge recettes d'Halloween, des décorations et d'autres stratégies pour construire une soirée fantasmagorique inoubliable. Bottes conçues chaussure nike pegasus bleu pour les cas de fonctionnement sont conçus pour nike air jordan 1 low protéger le travailleur contre les dangers précis qui pourraient être air jordan future low blanc rencontrés dans différents cas d'emploi. Le pilote VR Pro chaussure nike tn pas cher DriverNike VR Pro de Nike est vraiment un club de golf chaussure nike presto fly enfant en titane à quatre pièces avec une fine couronne Air Jordan Chaussures et un canal de compression retravaillé, ainsi qu'une variété Nike Air Max 2017 Femme d'attributs supplémentaires qui devraient en faire une amélioration marquée par rapport à l'année air jordan 5 chinese new year précédente.

 
Post a Comment



| << Home