8.31.2006

 

Thibaut Gelly birthday pics Part 2

Here's a story of me opening my piehole and nearly starting World War 3. Again.

So Virginie and I were talking by the laptops talking about music from France and the Philippines. So we got to talking about Mylene Farmer and this female singer with silver spikes for hair. It drifted to me showing Virginie and Alex playing my mp3 collection of Pinoy music in my laptop.

After listening to a few Virginie popped in "All I hear is blah blah" or something similar to that. Then I answered back "Hey I know a french song." Then I sing the French national anthem with all the words replaced with 'Blah' I laughed real hard after that. Virginie got mad I guess and called Benoit and they spoke in French in which I only understood Virginie imitated me singing their national anthem with Blah in place of the words.

Benoit looked at me with mixed anger and astonishment. Then looked straight at me eyes. In my head I went 'uh oh'. I said was sorry after that but I couldn't say it with a straight face. But all was lighthearted and in good fun. No real hate. I ain't a hater.


DSC00414Thibaut with Yessica, Andrea (with the scarf) and Chaplaincy resident Jimmy

DSC00415Vincent took the camera and took a picture of himself in the darkening night.

DSC00416Groupshot. I can genuinely say this is the funniest moment of the night with everyone teasing and laughing and joking with each other. while evryone who had a camera took turns taking groupshots.

DSC00417DSC00418DSC00419Lizbeth and Beatriz teaching us dudes to dance especially Benoit. Dude can do a front flip but can't dance. Ahmed looking on.

DSC00420Zilbert and Vincent having a discussion about something over drinks and a card game. I intentionally took a shot of Zilbert's head shaking real hard.

DSC00421The dancing continuous. Lizbeth doing her best Gene Simmons impression. Big Mike having a look through my laptop at the pinoy mp3s.

DSC00423Alex and Virginie having a go at dancing. My hand was shaking cause I was sad Antje left the party early.

Labels:

Comments:
0824jejeRechercher des chaussure nike tn noir et rouge recettes d'Halloween, des décorations et d'autres stratégies pour construire une soirée fantasmagorique inoubliable. Bottes conçues chaussure nike pegasus bleu pour les cas de fonctionnement sont conçus pour nike air jordan 1 low protéger le travailleur contre les dangers précis qui pourraient être air jordan future low blanc rencontrés dans différents cas d'emploi. Le pilote VR Pro chaussure nike tn pas cher DriverNike VR Pro de Nike est vraiment un club de golf chaussure nike presto fly enfant en titane à quatre pièces avec une fine couronne Air Jordan Chaussures et un canal de compression retravaillé, ainsi qu'une variété Nike Air Max 2017 Femme d'attributs supplémentaires qui devraient en faire une amélioration marquée par rapport à l'année air jordan 5 chinese new year précédente.

 
Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural
 
Post a Comment



| << Home