4.20.2006

 

Minnie Mouse and Me


So there I was in line with the my sisters to pose for a a picture or two with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Light rain is falling but despite that everyone's happy. The strangers in front and behind us in line are happy. We see Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Tigger posing in other parts of Main Street posing with the poeple in line to see them. Real nice to be able to see that again.

Mickey and Minnie were at the pagoda in the middle of the roundabout. It was my turn. So I went between Mickey and Minnie and Minnie reaches out to me and rubs my tummy like I'm Buddha. Everyone saw this; my sisters the park attendants, the people in line, everyone. I'm like 'Sonova... ' Instead of slapping the back of her head I reach out to her and rube HER tummy. Everyone starts laughing, the crying kids join in. We spend a good several seconds lauging it off. The attendant readies himself and looks at the digital cameras screen. I pose again for the camera and then I felt a hand lightly slap me in the face and pushed my face away.

It was Minnie. Minnie slapped me. Minnie Mouse slapped me. But she did it playfully and stayed in character (The little flirt). I look at her with a funny look in my eye and say under my breath "The fuck?!" The attendant counted to three, the three of us smiled and the photo was taken.

All in all that was the kind of fun I was looking forward to. The kind where interacting with the mascots is not limited to posing and smiling.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home