4.17.2006

 

trip to Hong Kong (summary)


So I went to Hong Kong last month with my two sisters and our grandma's maid, Juliet. Least we could do to thank her for spending her entire life caring for our granny.

We did eveything except for Ocean Park. We went to Hong Kong Disneyland instead since its new and I've never been to any Disneyland. Gave me a chance to say "I'm going to Disneyland" without lying about it. Besides Disneyland, we also went to the night market, rode the subway, took an hour-long ferry ride, ate authentic Chinese dimsum (i say authentic cause a full-blooded Chinese person cooked it), walked a ways along nathan road and side streets, went up to Victoria Peak, walked the length of Avenue of the Stars, and some other stuff I'll write about in a more detailed post about the trip.

I chose the picture above cause It's one of the few pictures that has all four of us in it. Theres a funny story before the photo got taken. Tell you about it sometime.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment



| << Home